A Foundation of Service
At its core, our organization has been shaped by a dedication to extraordinary service. That is why on Veterans Day 2014, our company began extending incentive offers—in addition to the beneficial features of a VA home loan—to help lower the cost of purchasing a home for veterans in need of housing within the communities we serve.
Since the VA Home Loan Advantage program began, it has been a tremendous success thanks to the many outstanding clients who have chosen to work with us to obtain home financing.
A Dedication to Service
Edina Realty Mortgage continues to place our men and women in uniform at the forefront of our new ideas and promotions. Since the program’s inception, this exclusive VA loan program has accomplished the following:
- Over $6 million in appraisal savings
- Over $14.1 million in origination savings
- Total borrower savings of over $20.2 million
- Over 13,500 military families served
Our Commitment to Service
We want your help spreading the word that our VA home loan incentives continue to be available. Our goal is to give back even more in savings to service members and veterans. Here is an overview of the exclusive incentives we offer:
- No loan origination fee (up to $1,395 value) through Edina Realty Mortgage
- Lender credit toward appraisal1 (up to $800 value)
“With many veterans and military families in need of affordable housing, we have an opportunity to give back to our military service men and women. Not only can we offer veterans all the benefits of a VA home loan, but also we can provide them with additional incentives to help lower the cost of purchasing a home or even refinancing their existing home,” said Tim Wilson, CEO of Prosperity Home Mortgage, LLC, parent company of Edina Realty Mortgage. “It’s just one of the many ways that our company gives back to the communities in which we live and work.”
Want to learn more about the VA Home Loan Advantage? Contact a mortgage consultant near you!
Prosperity Home Mortgage, LLC dba Edina Realty Mortgage is not affiliated with or endorsed by any government agencies.
1. Borrowers are eligible for a lender credit toward closing costs on the Closing Disclosure on a new purchase, secured by a first mortgage or deed of trust (New Loan), subject to qualification, approval and closing with Prosperity Home Mortgage, LLC dba Edina Realty Mortgage. Loan must close within 90 days from the date of loan application. Lender credit may not exceed $800.00 for appraisal and will be applied against the cost of the first appraisal only. No credit will be provided for additional appraisals, if required. This offer must be presented at time of application and all eligibility requirements met no later than 2 days prior to the New Loan closing date. This lender credit is void where prohibited and is non-transferable, subject to the terms herein, and valid on all complete applications received on or before 12/31/2022.
All Incentive offers valid on complete VA home loan applications received between 01/01/2022 and 12/31/2022. Loan must close within 90 days from the date of loan application. Only one discount permitted per New Loan.
< Go Back